The Index Data is for informational purposes only, and the user of the information contained in the Index Data assumes the entire risk of any use made of the Index Data. You understand and agree that the Index Data is provided "as is" and iQ-FOXX does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, non-infringement, originality, timeliness or any other characteristic of the Index Data.
The Index Data is not an offer or recommendation to buy or sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or instrument or to participate in any particular trading strategy. Further, none of the Index Data is intended to constitute investment advice or a recommendation to make (or refrain from making) any kind of investment decision and may not be relied on as such. Historical data and analysis should not be taken as an indication or guarantee of any future performance, analysis, forecast or prediction. Reproduction, redistribution or any other form of copying or transmission of the Index Data without iQ-FOXX’s prior written consent is strictly prohibited. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Index Data and other iQ-FOXX intellectual property you access via the iQ-FOXX web site may not be used as a basis for any financial instruments or products (including, without limitation, passively managed funds and index-linked derivative securities), or used to verify or correct data in any other compilation of data or index, or used to create any other data or index (custom or otherwise), without iQ-FOXX’s prior written permission.
In no event shall any of iQ-FOXX Indices Ltd., its subsidiaries, and/or its any of its or their direct or indirect information providers nor any other third party involved in, or related to, compiling, computing or creating any of the Index Information (collectively, the "iQ-FOXX’s Parties") have any liability to any person or entity for any damages, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, consequential (including, without limitation, loss of use, lost profits or revenues or any other economic loss) arising in any manner out of your use or inability to use any of the Index Data contained on the iQ-FOXX web site, even if such party might have anticipated, or was advised or notified of, the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the iQ-FOXX’s Parties from and against any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys´ and experts´ fees and costs, as incurred, arising in any manner out of your use of, or inability to use, any Index Data contained on the iQ-FOXX web site.
You acknowledge that:
- Index Data and all components thereof constitute copyrighted, trade secret and/or proprietary information of substantial value to iQ-FOXX,
- you receive no proprietary rights whatsoever in or to the Index Data, and
- title and ownership rights in and to the Index Data and all the rights therein and legal protections with respect thereto remain exclusively with iQ-FOXX Indices Ltd. You shall not, and shall not assist any third party to, assert any rights in the Index Data or any component thereof or challenge iQ-FOXX´s rights therein.
Your use of the iQ-FOXX web site may be monitored by iQ-FOXX Indices Ltd., and the information may be used by iQ-FOXX Indices Ltd. for its internal business purposes or in accordance with the rules of any applicable regulatory organization.
- »Adam Smith "All money is a matter of belief."
- »Xenophon "Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything."
- »Charles Darrow "Every child ought to be more intelligent than his parents."
- »William Shakespeare "You must take your chance."
- »Thomas H. Huxley "The great tragedy of Science - the slaying of a beautiful hypothesis by an ugly fact."
- »Chamfort "The most wasted day of all is that on which we have not laughed."
- »Erica Jong "Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't."
- »Benjamin Franklin "The eye of a master will do more work than both his hands."
- »Nikita Khrushchev "If you live among wolves you have to act like a wolf."
- »Moliere "One should eat to live, not live to eat."
- »Baltasar Gracian "Exaggeration is a department of lying."
- »Jean Piaget "Equilibrium is the profoundest tendency of all human activity."
- »Kobi Yamada "Follow your dreams. They know the way."
- »Arthur Schopenhauer "Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see."
- »Theodor Seuss Geisel "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."
- »Charlie Chaplin "The saddest thing I can imagine is to get used to luxury."
- »Madeleine L'Engle "The great thing about getting older is that you don't lose all the other ages you've been."
- »Alexander Pope “The most positive men are the most credulous”
- »Woodrow Wilson "I not only use all the brains that I have, but all that I can borrow."
- »Edith Wharton "True originality consists not in a new manner but in a new vision."
- »Saint Augustine "Patience is the companion of wisdom."
- »Mo Udall "If you can find something everyone agrees on, it's wrong."
- »Thomas Jefferson "I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it."
- »John D. MacDonald „Friendships, like marriage, depend on avoiding the unforgiveable“
- »Izaak Walton "No man can lose what he never had."
- »Mark Twain "Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example."
- »Alexander Pope "Some praise at morning what they blame at night."
- »Queen Victoria "We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat."
- »Sophocles "How dreadful it is when the right judge judges wrong."
- »Eugene O'Neill "Man's loneliness is but his fear of life."
- »Mary Kay Ash "If you think you can, you can. And if you think you can't, you're right."
- »Sir Winston Churchill "Everyone has his day and some days last longer than others."
- »Richard Branson "Business opportunities are like buses; there’s always another one coming."
- »Mark Twain "You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus."
- »Benjamin Franklin "Speak little, do much."
- »Orisen Swett Marden "All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers."
- »Dobie Smith "Noble deeds and hot baths are the best cure for depression."
- »Joseph Joubert "The direction of the mind is more important than its progress."
- »Jimi Hendrix "Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
- »Alfred Adler "It is easier to fight for one’s principles than to live up to them."
- »Constantine Peter Cavafy "You must pray that the way be long, full of adventures and experiences."
- »Andre Gide "It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not."
- »T.S. Eliot "A tradition without intelligence is not worth having."
- »Cardinal de Retz "A man who doesn't trust himself can never trust anyone else."
- »Billie Jean King "Champions keep playing until they get it right."
- »Ralph Hodgson “Some things have to be believed to be seen”
- »Aristotle "Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work."
- »Thomas Jones "Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate."
- »Henry Miller "One's destination is never a place but rather a new way of looking at things."
- »Lauren Bacall "Imagination is the highest kite one can fly."
- »Napoleon Bonaparte “There are two levers for moving men – interest and fear”
- »Elizabeth Barrett Brownin "Measure not the work until the day's out and the labor done."
- »Dr. Samuel Johnson "Love is the wisdom of the fool and the folly of the wise."
- »Albert Schweitzer "Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory."
- »Amy Tan "If you can't change your destiny, change your attitude."
- »Henry Wadsworth Longfello "It takes less time to do a thing right than it does to explain why you did it wrong."
- »Arthur C. Clarke "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
- »Benjamin Disraeli "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."
- »Arthur Koestler "The more original a discovery, the more obvious it seems afterwards."
- »John Dewey "We can have facts without thinking but we cannot have thinking without facts."
- »Joe E. Lewis "You only live once - but if you work it right, once is enough."
- »Havelock Ellis "Imagination is a poor substitute for experience."
- »Steve Wozniak "Never trust a computer you can't throw out the window."
- »Robert Louis Stevenson "No man is useless while he has a friend."
- »Winston Churchill "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
- »Albert Einstein "I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
- »Franklin P. Jones "The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it."
- »Jean Houston "We all have the extraordinary coded within us, waiting to be released."
- »George Bernard Shaw "Lack of money is the root of all evil."
- »George Bernard Shaw "When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth."
- »Heywood Broun "Posterity is as likely to be wrong as anyone else."
- »Lord Beaverbrook „Business is more exciting than any game“
- »George Herbert "Life is half spent before we know what it is."
- »Samuel Johnson "Do not accustom yourself to use big words for little matters."
- »Anais Nin "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are."
- »Diane Von Furstenberg "Life is a risk."
- »Plato "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."
- »Julius Caesar "People readily believe what they want to believe."
- »Rose Kennedy "Life isn't a matter of milestones, but of moments."