Börse Social Magazin - April 17iQ-FOXX Marktkommentar für das 1. Quartal 2017...Read more...
NEUER ALGO-FONDS ÜBERZEUGTAfter one year since its inception on 1st December 2015 the new KEPLER MULTI-FLEX fund has convinced investors with its stable performance.Read more...
Aktuell: iQ-FOXX Selbstfahrende PortfoliosNoch vor dem Google-Auto kommt das automatisch vermögensverwaltende Portfolio.Read more...
Aktuell: Smart Beta - Neuer Dachfonds!Fonds, die versprechen in allen Marktlagen zuzulegen, gibt es viele. Nur die wenigsten können dies halten. Nun erweitert KEPLER-FONDS in Zusammenarbeit mit iQ-FOXX den Markt mit einem neuen Konzept.Read more...
NEW: iQ-FOXX Index Factsheets!Now available: daily updated index factsheets with index performance, risk measurements, risk-return scatter plots, interactive charts, index composition, performance statistics and much more.Read more...
NEW: Kepler Multi-Flex PortfolioKEPLER-FONDS KAG, the asset management company of Raiffeisen bank of Upper Austria and one of the top 5 Austrian investment companies with more than EUR 13 billion of AUM, cooperates with iQ-FOXX.Read more...
NEW: iQ-FOXX smart BETA Model PortfoliosiQ-FOXX presents 5 smart BETA Portfolios with different risk-return characteristics ranging from conservative to aggressive.Read more...
NEW: iQ-FOXX says what rocksBoerse Social, the Austrian Social Stock Exchange Network, presents its new rubric "iQ-FOXX says what rocks" with newest information about the global equity markets.Read more...
Interview: Preiswerte ETF-Portfolios mit iQ-FOXX Risiko-OverlayiQ-FOXX stellt als Indexanbieter einerseits Indizes zu Aktien, Anleihen und Rohstoffen zur direkten Replikation in Finanzprodukten bereit, und andererseits können die hinter den jeweiligen Indizes stehenden Signale durch Asset Manager lizensiert werden, die mit diesen Signalen die eigene Asset Allokation steuern können.Read more...
- »Diane Von Furstenberg "Life is a risk."
- »Henry Miller "One's destination is never a place but rather a new way of looking at things."
- »Billie Jean King "Champions keep playing until they get it right."
- »George Herbert "Life is half spent before we know what it is."
- »Heywood Broun "Posterity is as likely to be wrong as anyone else."
- »Chamfort "The most wasted day of all is that on which we have not laughed."
- »Albert Einstein "I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
- »Rose Kennedy "Life isn't a matter of milestones, but of moments."
- »Mark Twain "You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus."
- »Benjamin Franklin "The eye of a master will do more work than both his hands."
- »Alexander Pope "Some praise at morning what they blame at night."
- »Mark Twain "Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example."
- »Robert Louis Stevenson "No man is useless while he has a friend."
- »Havelock Ellis "Imagination is a poor substitute for experience."
- »Lauren Bacall "Imagination is the highest kite one can fly."
- »Samuel Johnson "Do not accustom yourself to use big words for little matters."
- »Joe E. Lewis "You only live once - but if you work it right, once is enough."
- »Elizabeth Barrett Brownin "Measure not the work until the day's out and the labor done."
- »Anais Nin "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are."
- »Thomas H. Huxley "The great tragedy of Science - the slaying of a beautiful hypothesis by an ugly fact."
- »Erica Jong "Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't."
- »William Shakespeare "You must take your chance."
- »Edith Wharton "True originality consists not in a new manner but in a new vision."
- »Mo Udall "If you can find something everyone agrees on, it's wrong."
- »Aristotle "Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work."
- »John Dewey "We can have facts without thinking but we cannot have thinking without facts."
- »George Bernard Shaw "When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth."
- »Richard Branson "Business opportunities are like buses; there’s always another one coming."
- »Benjamin Franklin "Speak little, do much."
- »Arthur Koestler "The more original a discovery, the more obvious it seems afterwards."
- »Joseph Joubert "The direction of the mind is more important than its progress."
- »Thomas Jefferson "I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it."
- »Charles Darrow "Every child ought to be more intelligent than his parents."
- »Adam Smith "All money is a matter of belief."
- »Moliere "One should eat to live, not live to eat."
- »Steve Wozniak "Never trust a computer you can't throw out the window."
- »Andre Gide "It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not."
- »Thomas Jones "Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate."
- »Eugene O'Neill "Man's loneliness is but his fear of life."
- »Franklin P. Jones "The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it."
- »Henry Wadsworth Longfello "It takes less time to do a thing right than it does to explain why you did it wrong."
- »Arthur Schopenhauer "Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see."
- »Xenophon "Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything."
- »Alfred Adler "It is easier to fight for one’s principles than to live up to them."
- »Saint Augustine "Patience is the companion of wisdom."
- »Winston Churchill "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
- »Theodor Seuss Geisel "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."
- »Charlie Chaplin "The saddest thing I can imagine is to get used to luxury."
- »Sophocles "How dreadful it is when the right judge judges wrong."
- »Arthur C. Clarke "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
- »Jean Houston "We all have the extraordinary coded within us, waiting to be released."
- »Madeleine L'Engle "The great thing about getting older is that you don't lose all the other ages you've been."
- »Amy Tan "If you can't change your destiny, change your attitude."
- »Jean Piaget "Equilibrium is the profoundest tendency of all human activity."
- »Izaak Walton "No man can lose what he never had."
- »Napoleon Bonaparte “There are two levers for moving men – interest and fear”
- »Queen Victoria "We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat."
- »Dobie Smith "Noble deeds and hot baths are the best cure for depression."
- »Albert Schweitzer "Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory."
- »Jimi Hendrix "Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
- »George Bernard Shaw "Lack of money is the root of all evil."
- »Nikita Khrushchev "If you live among wolves you have to act like a wolf."
- »Benjamin Disraeli "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."
- »Alexander Pope “The most positive men are the most credulous”
- »T.S. Eliot "A tradition without intelligence is not worth having."
- »Dr. Samuel Johnson "Love is the wisdom of the fool and the folly of the wise."
- »Cardinal de Retz "A man who doesn't trust himself can never trust anyone else."
- »Plato "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."
- »Woodrow Wilson "I not only use all the brains that I have, but all that I can borrow."
- »Lord Beaverbrook „Business is more exciting than any game“
- »Sir Winston Churchill "Everyone has his day and some days last longer than others."
- »Kobi Yamada "Follow your dreams. They know the way."
- »Mary Kay Ash "If you think you can, you can. And if you think you can't, you're right."
- »Constantine Peter Cavafy "You must pray that the way be long, full of adventures and experiences."
- »John D. MacDonald „Friendships, like marriage, depend on avoiding the unforgiveable“
- »Orisen Swett Marden "All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers."
- »Ralph Hodgson “Some things have to be believed to be seen”
- »Baltasar Gracian "Exaggeration is a department of lying."
- »Julius Caesar "People readily believe what they want to believe."