Börse Social Magazin - April 17iQ-FOXX Marktkommentar für das 1. Quartal 2017...Read more...
NEUER ALGO-FONDS ÜBERZEUGTAfter one year since its inception on 1st December 2015 the new KEPLER MULTI-FLEX fund has convinced investors with its stable performance.Read more...
Aktuell: iQ-FOXX Selbstfahrende PortfoliosNoch vor dem Google-Auto kommt das automatisch vermögensverwaltende Portfolio.Read more...
Aktuell: Smart Beta - Neuer Dachfonds!Fonds, die versprechen in allen Marktlagen zuzulegen, gibt es viele. Nur die wenigsten können dies halten. Nun erweitert KEPLER-FONDS in Zusammenarbeit mit iQ-FOXX den Markt mit einem neuen Konzept.Read more...
NEW: iQ-FOXX Index Factsheets!Now available: daily updated index factsheets with index performance, risk measurements, risk-return scatter plots, interactive charts, index composition, performance statistics and much more.Read more...
NEW: Kepler Multi-Flex PortfolioKEPLER-FONDS KAG, the asset management company of Raiffeisen bank of Upper Austria and one of the top 5 Austrian investment companies with more than EUR 13 billion of AUM, cooperates with iQ-FOXX.Read more...
NEW: iQ-FOXX smart BETA Model PortfoliosiQ-FOXX presents 5 smart BETA Portfolios with different risk-return characteristics ranging from conservative to aggressive.Read more...
NEW: iQ-FOXX says what rocksBoerse Social, the Austrian Social Stock Exchange Network, presents its new rubric "iQ-FOXX says what rocks" with newest information about the global equity markets.Read more...
Interview: Preiswerte ETF-Portfolios mit iQ-FOXX Risiko-OverlayiQ-FOXX stellt als Indexanbieter einerseits Indizes zu Aktien, Anleihen und Rohstoffen zur direkten Replikation in Finanzprodukten bereit, und andererseits können die hinter den jeweiligen Indizes stehenden Signale durch Asset Manager lizensiert werden, die mit diesen Signalen die eigene Asset Allokation steuern können.Read more...
- »Benjamin Franklin "Speak little, do much."
- »Jimi Hendrix "Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
- »John D. MacDonald „Friendships, like marriage, depend on avoiding the unforgiveable“
- »Thomas Jones "Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate."
- »Baltasar Gracian "Exaggeration is a department of lying."
- »George Bernard Shaw "When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth."
- »Mark Twain "Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example."
- »Saint Augustine "Patience is the companion of wisdom."
- »Winston Churchill "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
- »Henry Wadsworth Longfello "It takes less time to do a thing right than it does to explain why you did it wrong."
- »Thomas Jefferson "I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it."
- »Xenophon "Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything."
- »Rose Kennedy "Life isn't a matter of milestones, but of moments."
- »George Herbert "Life is half spent before we know what it is."
- »Anais Nin "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are."
- »Nikita Khrushchev "If you live among wolves you have to act like a wolf."
- »Joe E. Lewis "You only live once - but if you work it right, once is enough."
- »Dr. Samuel Johnson "Love is the wisdom of the fool and the folly of the wise."
- »Mark Twain "You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus."
- »Izaak Walton "No man can lose what he never had."
- »T.S. Eliot "A tradition without intelligence is not worth having."
- »Arthur Schopenhauer "Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see."
- »Napoleon Bonaparte “There are two levers for moving men – interest and fear”
- »Steve Wozniak "Never trust a computer you can't throw out the window."
- »Billie Jean King "Champions keep playing until they get it right."
- »Jean Houston "We all have the extraordinary coded within us, waiting to be released."
- »Adam Smith "All money is a matter of belief."
- »Kobi Yamada "Follow your dreams. They know the way."
- »Constantine Peter Cavafy "You must pray that the way be long, full of adventures and experiences."
- »Orisen Swett Marden "All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers."
- »Alexander Pope "Some praise at morning what they blame at night."
- »Julius Caesar "People readily believe what they want to believe."
- »Alfred Adler "It is easier to fight for one’s principles than to live up to them."
- »Havelock Ellis "Imagination is a poor substitute for experience."
- »Lauren Bacall "Imagination is the highest kite one can fly."
- »Jean Piaget "Equilibrium is the profoundest tendency of all human activity."
- »Henry Miller "One's destination is never a place but rather a new way of looking at things."
- »Amy Tan "If you can't change your destiny, change your attitude."
- »George Bernard Shaw "Lack of money is the root of all evil."
- »Arthur C. Clarke "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
- »Benjamin Franklin "The eye of a master will do more work than both his hands."
- »Ralph Hodgson “Some things have to be believed to be seen”
- »Moliere "One should eat to live, not live to eat."
- »Theodor Seuss Geisel "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."
- »Madeleine L'Engle "The great thing about getting older is that you don't lose all the other ages you've been."
- »Franklin P. Jones "The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it."
- »Thomas H. Huxley "The great tragedy of Science - the slaying of a beautiful hypothesis by an ugly fact."
- »Chamfort "The most wasted day of all is that on which we have not laughed."
- »Eugene O'Neill "Man's loneliness is but his fear of life."
- »Sophocles "How dreadful it is when the right judge judges wrong."
- »William Shakespeare "You must take your chance."
- »Queen Victoria "We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat."
- »Mary Kay Ash "If you think you can, you can. And if you think you can't, you're right."
- »Edith Wharton "True originality consists not in a new manner but in a new vision."
- »Elizabeth Barrett Brownin "Measure not the work until the day's out and the labor done."
- »Joseph Joubert "The direction of the mind is more important than its progress."
- »Benjamin Disraeli "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."
- »Robert Louis Stevenson "No man is useless while he has a friend."
- »Dobie Smith "Noble deeds and hot baths are the best cure for depression."
- »Diane Von Furstenberg "Life is a risk."
- »Woodrow Wilson "I not only use all the brains that I have, but all that I can borrow."
- »Erica Jong "Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't."
- »Arthur Koestler "The more original a discovery, the more obvious it seems afterwards."
- »Lord Beaverbrook „Business is more exciting than any game“
- »Mo Udall "If you can find something everyone agrees on, it's wrong."
- »Richard Branson "Business opportunities are like buses; there’s always another one coming."
- »Aristotle "Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work."
- »Heywood Broun "Posterity is as likely to be wrong as anyone else."
- »Charlie Chaplin "The saddest thing I can imagine is to get used to luxury."
- »Samuel Johnson "Do not accustom yourself to use big words for little matters."
- »Plato "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."
- »Andre Gide "It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not."
- »Charles Darrow "Every child ought to be more intelligent than his parents."
- »Sir Winston Churchill "Everyone has his day and some days last longer than others."
- »Cardinal de Retz "A man who doesn't trust himself can never trust anyone else."
- »John Dewey "We can have facts without thinking but we cannot have thinking without facts."
- »Albert Einstein "I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
- »Albert Schweitzer "Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory."
- »Alexander Pope “The most positive men are the most credulous”